Friday 12 March 2021

Review: A Wolf After My Own Heart

A Wolf After My Own Heart A Wolf After My Own Heart by MaryJanice Davidson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Wolf After My Own Heart is the second book in MaryJanice Davidson’s BeWere My Heart, and I was eager to dive into it after adoring Bear Behaving Badly. As with the first book, it was an addictive story I could not get enough of.

I’ll be honest and say I felt the mystery in this one fell into the background a wee bit. There was more added to the world, lots of chaos throughout, but the mystery wasn’t quite as intense as it was in the first book. Although it wasn’t as intense, I was hooked and eager to see how everything came together. With laughter and silliness, the story had me eager to see how each piece played out and had me hooked on the characters.

All in all, another addictive addition to the series. I certainly have my fingers crossed that we get more – specifically about a certain side character from this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment