Monday 15 March 2021

Review: Silver Dawn Afire

Silver Dawn Afire Silver Dawn Afire by Sonja J. Breckon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Silver Dawn Afire is the first book in Sonja J. Breckon’s Seventh Age series, and it’s a fabulous start to the series. It hooked me from the first page, and I could not put it down until I saw how everything came together. With plenty packed into the story, this one has me eager to see what happens in the rest of the series.

It has some of the classic elements of any great fantasy novel, along with plenty of unique details to ensure the reader is hooked throughout. Each detail sucks the reader in deeper, making the world larger, and ensures they cannot get enough of the way things unfold. With wonderful characters and plotlines that leave you eager for more, it’s a story that takes the reader on a journey filled with twists and turns.

Without a doubt, I cannot wait to see what comes next for the Seventh Age saga. I had high hopes for this series and am eager to see how things play out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment