Wednesday 3 March 2021

Review: Whitehall Baby

Whitehall Baby Whitehall Baby by Laura Barnard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whitehall Baby was another laugh-out-loud romance from Laura Barnard, one I happily devoured in a single sitting. Although I would not label this my favourite book from the author, it’s certainly one I could not get enough of.

Whitehall Baby hooked me from the start, ensuring I was eager to see how everything came together. As it’s a quick read, I happily devoured this one in no time at all, powering through the pages to see how the details came together. With plenty of funny moments throughout, this one ensured I could not get enough of the unfolding drama. Its was silly, easy fun, and it more than held my attention throughout.

All in all, another addictive romcom from Laura Barnard.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment