Wednesday 31 March 2021

Review: Shift of Morals.

Shift of Morals Shift of Morals by K. Webster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shift of Morals is the fifth book in the Kingdom of Wolves series, but it can be read as a standalone story. You do not need to have read any other books in this series to enjoy this one, and such is how I read it.

As with all my K. Webster books, Shift of Morals hooked me from the start. For fans of the Brigs Ferry Bay series, there are some nice cameo appearances, and this sucked me in deeper. Even without that, I could not get enough of the story. With plenty of humour and a gripping storyline, I quickly fell for the characters and the way the story unfolded. Things moved a little bit too quickly at the end, with things being a little too easy in how the ending came about, but it was not enough to remove my enjoyment of the rest of the story.

All in all, another addictive read from K. Webster. In fact, I hope some of the side characters get their stories written as I’d love to see more of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment