Monday 1 July 2019

Review: Accidentally in Love

Accidentally in Love Accidentally in Love by Katy Ames
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Accidentally in Love is the eighth book in the 425 Madison series, and I’m willing to label this one my favourite. Katy Ames hooked me from the start, and I devoured this one in no time at all. It was all kinds of addictive, and I loved every moment of it.

Accidentally in Love is filled with sweetness and humour. Labelled an ‘ugly duckling’ story, it’s much more than that. In fact, it isn’t at all what I’d expected when reading ‘ugly duckling’. I expected a cliched story of a woman learning to love her looks – an important message, but one I often find is never quite as powerful as it should be – only to be given something else.

It’s a story of two people learning to love themselves through their friendship, through mishaps and amusing moments. It has all a sweet romance requires, ensuring you’ll be hooked throughout.

Without a doubt, this was a great addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment