Monday 28 September 2020

Review: Backlash

Backlash Backlash by Geneva Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Backlash is the second book in Geneva Lee’s Rivals series, and it had me just as hooked as the first. In fact, once I started, I could not put this one down. Each detail had me turning the pages faster, desperate for more.

Backlash picks up where Blacklist left off, throwing us right back into the story. There were certain elements from the first book that I felt were resolved a little too easily, but there were plenty of new things introduced that guaranteed I could not put this one down. There was a lot more introduced to the story than I’d anticipated, and each new detail had me creating more theories. I have a lot of ideas about what is to happen in the next book, and I’m desperate to get my answers.

Without a doubt, this is a must-read for anyone that enjoyed the first book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment