Monday 14 September 2020

Review: A Fighting Chance

A Fighting Chance A Fighting Chance by Kat Savage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Fighting Chance is the first book in Kat Savage’s A Chance at Love series, and it was an addictive read that has me eager to dive into the next book.

I’ll be honest and say it took me a few chapters to get into this one. Our female lead was a bit of a rambler in her inner monologue, and I was unsure if I would get into it. After a while, however, I fell deeply for it. It was something different, and it made her a lot of fun. Plus, once the story started to move, I could not put it down. Things moved quickly between the characters, but they were adorable together and I was hooked.

All in all, this was a great start to a series that has me eager to see what happens for the side characters in the future books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment