Friday 11 September 2020

Review: The Wreckage of Us

The Wreckage of Us The Wreckage of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a big fan of Brittainy C. Cherry and am always eager to dive into the next release. Such was the case with The Wreckage of Us, and I did my usual trick of devouring this in no time. Once I started, I could not put it down. It pulled me in deep and kept me turning the pages.

As always, Brittainy C. Cherry gave a story that hooked me throughout and packed an emotional punch. There were a lot of things included in this story, and all came together to leave me desperate to see how the story came together. Although I was hooked throughout, I do feel some of the elements weren’t quite to the usual level of impact that I find with the author, but this wasn’t enough to lessen my enjoyment. I was hooked, I felt so much, and I could not put it down.

Without a doubt, this is another winner from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment