Friday 18 September 2020

Review: Flirting with 40

Flirting with 40 Flirting with 40 by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Flirting with 40 was my second K. Bromberg read, and I had so much fun with this one. After my first K. Bromberg read, I understood the appeal of the author but didn’t quite fall in love. After this one, however, I am especially eager to dive into more.

Flirting with 40 sucked me in from the very first page. It was a light story with plenty of moments that made me smile, ensuring I could not get enough. I was hooked on the characters and their story, eager to see all the little details that played out. It was light-hearted and easy, but it also contained some great messages. With lots of little things to leave you smiling, this is a story that can be devoured in a single sitting.

Without a doubt, this one has me eager to dive into more of the author’s work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment