Tuesday 15 September 2020

Review: Miss Understood

Miss Understood Miss Understood by Miranda Elaine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Miss Understood is the second Coletrain Twins story, and it’s another fun quick read. As with the first it was perfect for a quick read, but I wasn’t as crazy about it as I could have been. As with the first story, I blame this on the fact I’m extremely picky when it comes to short stories.

Whereas the first story sucked me in right away, the fun with this one was mostly at the end of the story. It was another story where things happened quickly, and the details came together in an amusing way at the end. I didn’t find this one as funny as the first story, but it was still enough to have me smiling.

All in all, this one is certainly worth the read if you enjoyed Miss Apprehended and want more of the twins.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment