Thursday 17 September 2020

Review: My Fallen Saint

My Fallen Saint My Fallen Saint by J. Kenner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve read many J. Kenner books, and although I’ve enjoyed some more than others, I’m always eager to dive into more of the author’s work. The Fallen Saint series sounded like a lot of fun, and I was happy to dive into the first book.

I’ll be honest and say it took a while for me to get into My Fallen Saint. Once I was sucked in, the story was addictive, but it took longer than I would have liked. There were plenty of interesting elements throughout, details I’m eager to see more of, but I do feel a lot of things were a bit too obvious. Although this isn’t my favourite from the author, it had me hooked and I devoured it in a single sitting. As there were some four-star moments, I’m hoping the future books will really pick up.

All in all, an interesting start to what promises to be an addictive series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment