Tuesday 1 September 2020

Review: Miss Apprehended

Miss Apprehended Miss Apprehended by Miranda Elaine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Miss Apprehended is the first of the Coletrain Twins duet, and it’s a fun little read. In truth, this is a story where I was conflicted about my rating. It’s more of a three-point-five-star read, where I almost rounded my rating up, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to do so.

The story sucks you in right away, ensuring you’re happy to power through the story. There are plenty of moments to make you smile, and you’ll be eager to see the characters get their happily ever after. As fun as it was, I have issues with instalove. I know many adore it, but I much prefer a slow burn over falling in love in under twenty-four hours. It’s too much for me, and I would have liked to see events take more time to develop. For a short story, though, it was perfectly fine.

All in all, a fun little read that has me curious to see what happens with the other sister.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment