Monday 28 September 2020

Review: Own the Eights Maybe Baby

Own the Eights Maybe Baby Own the Eights Maybe Baby by Krista Sandor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Own the Eights Maybe Baby is the third and final book in Krista Sandor’s Own the Eights series, and it was an enjoyable conclusion to the series. In truth, this was a rounded-down three-point-five-star rating with some enjoyable four-star moments.

Own the Eights Maybe Baby has all the crazy that has been present throughout the entire series, ensuring there are plenty of giggles throughout. There’s also some nice development of certain characters, allowing us to see them beyond the entertainment they have given thus far. Although I was hooked on this one, the reason I rounded down is that I found certain elements were a bit too similar to the prior books for my liking. There was a nice symmetry, but it meant I saw certain details coming a bit too easily.

All in all, an enjoyable conclusion to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment