Tuesday 29 September 2020

Review: The Right Player

The Right Player The Right Player by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Right Player was an adorable read from Kandi Steiner, one I had to devour in a single sitting. I was hooked from the start, pulled right in, and could not put it down.

The Right Player is a sweet and sexy read, one that packs plenty of punches to keep you hooked. You fall for the characters with ease, the story constantly pulls you in deeper, and there are plenty of moments that will have you grinning at the events that play out. I confess, it was clear where things were heading, but this failed to take away from my enjoyment – I was eager for the specifics and could not get enough of the characters.

I now need to go and read The Wrong Game, because I need more of the side characters I fell for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment