Tuesday 29 September 2020

Review: The Wolf and The Water

The Wolf and The Water The Wolf and The Water by Josie Jaffrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Wolf and the Water is the first book in Josie Jaffrey’s Deluge series, and it’s one that has me eager to see what comes next. Inspired by Atlantis, this one gives something vastly different to the author’s vampire books I have read.

I will be honest and say The Wolf and the Water is not my favourite Josie Jaffrey read. It took a while for me to get into this one and my investment wasn’t until later in the book, but it certainly had me curious to see how it would play out. Once the pieces started to come together and I understood things better, I found myself powering through the book. It’s a slow starter, but it’s certainly one that leaves you curious about the wider world.

Without a doubt, this one will have you eager for more of the Deluge series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment