Tuesday 17 December 2019

Review: Brandon's Bride

Brandon's Bride Brandon's Bride by Alicia Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Brandon’s Bride is the final book in the Family Secrets series, and it’s my favourite of the three. Although I’ve enjoyed them all, the slow burn romance and the answers to all our questions had me enjoying this one a wee bit more.

Although Brandon’s Bride can be read as a standalone, I do recommend reading the prior books first. Throughout the first two books questions appear that leave you with theories as to what will happen and how everything will come together, leaving you desperate for the answers that come about in Brandon’s Bride.

In addition to getting the answers we’re desperate for, Brandon’s Bride also provides a wonderful romance that will have you hooked. As I’m a big fan of slow burns, this one was my favourite of the three. I fell in love with the characters right away and could not get enough of their developing romance. It developed wonderfully around the mystery, keeping me hooked throughout.

As much as I loved this one, I would have liked a wee bit more of the family. I really loved the family and would have loved to get to see a lot of them in this one, instead of simply seeing them at the end. However, this was not enough to remove my enjoyment of this one, as it was a great end to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment