Tuesday 10 December 2019

Review: Landon & Shay: Part Two

Landon & Shay: Part Two Landon & Shay: Part Two by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I positively adored the first part of Brittainy C. Cherry’s Landon and Shay and was desperate to dive into book two. Even though I went into this one with extremely high expectations, I was not disappointed. Sure, there were a couple of things I would have liked more of, but as a whole it was a fabulous conclusion to their story.

If you have not read part one, you need to go back and do so now. Part two picks up where part one left off, continuing the romance between the two. Sure, you can put the pieces together. However, it’s best enjoyed if you watch the way things have developed throughout the story. You get to feel all the heartbreak of early on, you get to feel all the drama of things progressing, and you get to feel the love at the end.

Although there were certain characters arcs I feel were never quite concluded, characters that slipped into the background and were forgotten about, it was not enough to take away from the story of our two main characters. They hook you throughout, ensuring you love all that happens.

If you’ve yet to read this duet, you need to.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment