Friday 13 December 2019

Review: Hell Hath No Fury

Hell Hath No Fury Hell Hath No Fury by Annabelle Anders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since my first Annabelle Anders read, I’ve needed more. I became an instant fan and have since been meaning to go back and read the author’s other work. With Hell Hath No Fury, I finally started the Devilish Debutantes series.

Had I not already been a fan of Annabelle Anders, this would have ensured I was. From the very first line – what a great opening line it was – I was sucked into this one. It pulled me right in, ensuring I devoured the book in a single sitting.

I fell in love with the characters and the story, I adored the way things developed, and I was left desperate for the next book in the series. The side characters were a lot of fun and I have high hopes for their stories.

I’ll be devouring the rest of the series soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment