Tuesday 3 December 2019

Review: Santa's Special Delivery

Santa's Special Delivery Santa's Special Delivery by Sierra Hill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Santa’s Special Delivery is Sierra Hill’s contribution to the Sleeping with the Scrooge series, and it’s a fun short story. In truth, this one was more of a three-point-five-star rating rather than the three-star rating I have given it, but things were fixed a bit too easily for me to round this one up.

Although things were fixed a bit too easily for me, I did enjoy the story. It pulled me in from the start and I happily devoured it in under an hour. It’s a sweet story with festive cheer, one sure to leave you with a smile on your face.

If you’re looking for an enjoyable festive read, Santa’s Special Delivery has you covered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment