Wednesday 11 December 2019

Review: Too Wicked to Woo

Too Wicked to Woo Too Wicked to Woo by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading Earl of Dryden, I was curious about what would happen in the Chronicles of a Bluestocking series. With Too Wicked to Woo, things started off with a gripping story.

As always, Tammy Andresen gave a story that had me hooked from the start. I was pulled in, quickly falling in love with the characters and the events. Too Wicked to Woo offered something a bit different to the usual Tammy Andresen story, and I adored it. It was nice to see the author stepping out and offering a slightly different story to her norm.

Without a doubt, Too Wicked to Woo promises plenty of fun for the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment