Tuesday 17 December 2019

Review: One

One One by Jane Blythe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One is the first book in Jane Blythe’s Count to Ten series, and I was a wee bit uncertain about this one at first. However, it did not take long before I was addicted and devouring it in a single sitting.

At first, this one didn’t quite grab me as I found the actions difficult to believe. I was shaking my head at some of the things the police were doing, unable to believe such unprofessional actions could take place. When I suspended my belief about these things, I found myself lost to the story.

Sure, I did not fall crazy in love with the romance between the characters. However, I found myself addicted to the story. I was addicted to the mystery, desperate to see how the pieces came together, and could not put it down until I had my answers.

Although this wasn’t quite a full four-star rating, it was close enough for me to round my rating up. Moreover, the lack of answers and the lingering aspects have me desperate to dive into book two to see what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment