Saturday 11 January 2020

Review: Duke of Daring

Duke of Daring Duke of Daring by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Duke of Daring is the first book in Tammy Andresen’s Lords of Scandal series and follows on from the prequel. You do not need to have read the prequel to understand this one as enough information is given, but it certainly helps set the scene.

As always, Tammy Andresen gave a read that sucked me in and hooked me throughout. I devoured this one in a single sitting, as I always do with the author’s work. Although I enjoyed it, I did find it a bit too similar to another Tammy Andresen series, which prevented me from loving it. I’m hoping the future books will add a few more twists, as there is a lot of potential with this one.

All in all, another fun quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment