Saturday 18 January 2020

Review: Mister Wrong

Mister Wrong Mister Wrong by Mika Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mister Wrong is the third book in Mika Lane’s Player series, and I really hope it’s not the end. I had a lot of fun with this series, and there are some side characters we got to see throughout the three books I would like to see get their own stories.

With Mister Wrong, Mika Lane gives us another quick read that will have you hooked throughout. It pulled me in from the start, ensuring I was turning the pages at a rapid pace. There were a few things I would have liked more of, a few things I felt were not completely resolved by the end of the story, but this was not enough to lessen my enjoyment. Mister Wrong may not be my favourite of the three Player books, but it was still an addictive read I had to complete in a single sitting.

As with the other books in the series, this one works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. There are references made to the characters from the prior books, but you do not need to have read them to understand what is going on. The romance in this one is complete within the story, ensuring you can enjoy it without any other knowledge.

Overall, Mister Wrong was another addictive read that has me hoping there is more to come in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment