Saturday 11 January 2020

Review: The Noble Path

The Noble Path The Noble Path by Peter May
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I’m always eager to dive into more Peter May, and when I heard about The Noble Path, I was super curious. It sounded like another winner and I was happy to dive in.

Unfortunately, I had difficulty getting into this one. It was so slow going that I kept putting it down, not as invested in it as I usually am with a Peter May book. Add in the fact I did not care for the characters – found them rather flat, if I’m honest – and this one failed to wow me in the way Peter May usually wows me.

I think this is a case of Peter May’s early books not being up to his usual standard. You can certainly see how far he has come since this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment