Tuesday 7 January 2020

Review: Mister Hollywood

Mister Hollywood Mister Hollywood by Mika Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mister Hollywood is the first book in Mika Lane’s Player series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. Although a standalone novel, I am now eager to dive into book two.

With Mister Hollywood we have a book that wasn’t quite a full four-star rating but was so close I had to round it up. I was addicted, I happily devoured this one in a single sitting, meaning I had to round the rating up. Sure, I wanted certain parts of the story to contain more detail – there were elements I wanted to dig much deeper into – but this did not prevent my enjoyment.

From the start, I was pulled in. I was invested in the characters and the story, so lost to it I did not care about how out there it was. It had me wearing a stupid smile, desperate to see how all the details played out. It’s such a fun quick read, one I was unwilling to put down.

Without a doubt, this is perfect for a quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment