Monday 27 January 2020

Review: Touch of Power

Touch of Power Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved Maria V. Snyder’s Study series and have been meaning to read the Healer series for a while. After reading Touch of Power, I’m disappointed in myself for waiting so long. Touch of Power was addictive, ensuring I devoured it in no time at all.

Although there were a few things I was not crazy about – the romance did not win me over, and some details were a bit predictable – as a whole this one had me hooked. I was lost to the story, fell in love with the characters, and jumped right into the second book as soon as I finished.

With a unique world, interesting fantasy elements, and plenty to have you coming back for more, Touch of Power was a great start to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment