Wednesday 15 January 2020

Review: Fighting for Rain

Fighting for Rain Fighting for Rain by B.B. Easton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was hooked on Praying for Rain, the first book in B.B. Easton’s Rain trilogy, and happily jumped into book two. I had many theories as to what would play out in Fighting for Rain, many questions I wanted answers to, and I was not disappointed.

Fighting for Rain picks up where Praying for Rain left off, pulling us right back into the story. Things happen quickly with this one, the events hitting from the start and refusing to let up. Thus, I found myself devouring the book to see how things developed.

There were some surprises, some things I expected, and plenty that has me desperate to see how the final book plays out. I fell deeper for the characters, I was hooked on the way the dystopian element of the world developed, and the twists had me theorising all sorts of notions.

Without a doubt, Fighting for Rain is worth the read if you enjoyed Praying for Rain. I’m now desperate to dive into Dying for Rain, as I need to see how it all ends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment