Monday 20 January 2020

Review: Starsight

Starsight Starsight by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Starsight is the second book in Brandon Sanderson’s Skyward series, and I was eager to dive into it after loving Skyward. I will be honest and say I was a wee bit uncertain about this one at first – I was not loving it in the way I loved the first book – but the deeper into the story I got, the more it gripped me. By the end, I was hooked, and I’m now desperate for more.

With Starsight, the universe we were introduced to expands massively. There are plenty of new things to love and hate, plenty of new questions arise, and we get answers to some of our questions from book one. With a lot happening throughout, Starsight adds so much to the story.

In fact, after reading Starsight I’m more desperate for book three than I was with the wait between books one and two. There are so many possibilities of where things will go next, and I’m eager to see how the story will play out.

Without a doubt, I’ll be diving into book three as soon as it’s available.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment