Wednesday 29 January 2020

Review: Must Love Forever

Must Love Forever Must Love Forever by Leigh Lennon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As with all the books in the 425 Madison series, Must Love Forever, book eleven, works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. You do get to see couples from prior books, but you do not need to understand their characters to understand the role they play in this story.

Although Must Love Forever gripped me, ensuring I devoured it in a single sitting, I did not enjoy it quite as much as I had expected. It was a three-point-five-star rating that I rounded down, one that had me hooked but hoping for a wee bit more. I think, mostly, this is because of the topic handled in the story. It is handled well, but the work I do has me analysing things to a critical point and there were some things that I found a little bit hard to believe. That is not to say it’s badly done, I simply would have liked to watch more development of these elements to ensure they felt real to me.

Overall, though, Must Love Forever was an enjoyable addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment