Wednesday 27 March 2019

Review: Nothing But Trouble

Nothing But Trouble Nothing But Trouble by P. Dangelico
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

P. Dangelico is another of those authors to have caught my attention on a couple of occasions, with me finally working around to read one of her books. Now that I have read and adored one, I plan to dive into more. Not only do I need the next book in the Malibu University series, I also plan to dive into other books by P. Dangelico.

I’ll be honest and say I went in with somewhat low expectations for this one. You see, I’ve reached the point where college romances are starting to feel the same. They still offer fun, but they’re not quite as fun as they once were. I’m moving on from them, and I expected this one would be more of the same. Thus, my expectation was low not in the sense that I expected bad things from the author, simply that I expected to read more of the same.

It turns out, Nothing But Trouble was much more than I had hoped for.

Nothing But Trouble offered so much more depth than I had anticipated. There were countless layers, so many things I was in love with, and I happily devoured the book in a single sitting. I adored so much about this one, finding myself addicted from the first to the last page. The characters were wonderful, the storyline was addictive, the emotion came through well, and there were plenty of laughs to be had. I confess the ending was a bit easier than I had hoped it would be, but it was not enough to take away my enjoyment of this one. It was great, a crazy amount of fun, and I cannot wait for the next book in the series.

Without a doubt, I’ll be devouring the next book in the Malibu University series the moment I can get my hands on it. I need more of the characters we were introduced to and have high hopes for what is to come!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment