Friday 16 October 2020

Review: The Bribe

The Bribe The Bribe by Willa Nash
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Bribe is the first book in Willa Nash’s Calamity Montana series, and it was a story that had me seriously hooked. I was pulled in from the very first page, and happily powered my way through this one in no time.

On the surface, The Bribe is a sweet small-town romance. Although that is certainly true, there is much more to the story than first appears. There are plenty of deeper elements that come into play, ensuring you’re gripped on every aspect. From the musician falling for the sheriff angle to the soft mystery surrounding circumstances of a hidden celebrity, this one had me eager for more. Add in all the fun of the side characters, and I’m eager for more of this town.

Without a doubt, The Bribe has guaranteed I’ll be back for more of Calamity Montana.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment