Monday 26 October 2020

Review: Raindrops on Roses

Raindrops on Roses Raindrops on Roses by Millenia Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Raindrops on Roses was an unexpected read, and I wasn’t entirely sure what I was going into. On the one hand, it had me curious. On the other hand, it had me fearful. After all, a story that is based upon cheating is not my thing… and yet, I was hooked.

This is far from being a cute love story, instead it is a story of heightened passions and how things can progress into the extremes. Fast paced, it easily packs a punch and you find yourself feeling for characters you did not expect to. With more and more being added throughout, this quick read is a rollercoaster that will have you eager to see what comes next.

Raindrops on Roses will not be for everyone, but those willing to enter with an open mind are sure to be gripped by the intensity.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment