Friday 9 October 2020

Review: More Than Protect You

More Than Protect You More Than Protect You by Shayla Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

More Than Protect You is an enjoyable novella in the More Than Words series, one that works fine as a standalone but answers those with lingering questions from the prior book. After loving More Than Dare You, I was eager to see what this one offered.

Although I enjoyed More Than Protect You, this was a bit too close to instalove for my liking. I much prefer slow development, and things happened extremely quickly in this one. In truth, this rating is more of a three-point-five-star read. There were some four-star moments, but personal preference had me wanting a bit more. For those that are fine with quick love stories, this had enough to keep the readers hooked.

All in all, an enjoyable quick read from Shayla Black and worth reading for fans of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment