Friday 23 October 2020

Review: Return Billionaire to Sender

Return Billionaire to Sender Return Billionaire to Sender by Annika Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Return Billionaire to Sender is the fifth book in Annika Martin’s Billionaires of Manhattan series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone story. Those that have read the prior books will love the moments when we get to see more of the characters we’ve been watching throughout the series, but it is a bonus instead of a necessity to understanding.

As always, Annika Martin sucked me in deep with Return Billionaire to Sender. I was addicted from the first page, and rapidly powered through the story to see how the pieces came together, unable to put it down until I had my answers. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t find this one as funny as I found the prior books – there were more smiles and giggles than loud laughter for most of the book – but that did not take away from the story. I was invested in every detail, in love with the way things developed, and was hooked on every page.

Without a doubt, if you’ve enjoyed the prior books in the series you need to read this one to see what happens next. It’s another winner from Annika Martin, one sure to have you unable to put the book down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment