Friday 16 October 2020

Review: Tarnished Empire

Tarnished Empire Tarnished Empire by Ava Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tarnished Empire is a story that gripped me from the start, one that had me devouring the story in a single sitting. There were some characters that I think were in other books by the authors – and if they’re not, I hope they get their stories – but you can read this without any knowledge about these characters.

Tarnished Empire was a story with a lot packed into it, one that had me gripped in many ways. There were a few details that I easily predicted, but it was not enough to lessen my enjoyment of this one. I was curious about all the details, I was invested in all that played out, and I could not get enough of the characters. Each new detail sucked me in deeper, and I couldn’t put it down.

Without a doubt, this is a story that packs a serious punch.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment