Friday 20 April 2018

Review: CHANCE

CHANCE CHANCE by Pearl Foxx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having read and enjoyed Pearl Foxx’s Shifters of Kladuu, I was more than willing to dive into the Cyn City Cyborgs books. I adored the wonderful alien world, and I had high hopes of how the cyborg world would develop. I was not disappointed by this one, and am sure I have a new addiction ready to go now I’ve started this series.

For anyone who has read Pearl Foxx’s Shifters of Kladuu series, or even any of the books, you will have an idea of what to expect from this one. You get wonderful characters, amazing romance, great chemistry, a fun world, gripping storyline, lot of action, and plenty of other goodies to ensure you are hooked to the story from the very first page. In addition, there is plenty throughout that hints to the future of the series, things you cannot wait to find out more about – things you know are going to be important.

Honestly, I was addicted. I was in love with the characters from the very start, unable to put their story down. There were so many things introduced throughout this one, and I cannot wait to find out more. I will admit to feeling as though the world building was a bit lacking in some places, but my fingers are crossed this is because these elements will be built on in the future – after all, with the possibilities in place for the future it makes sense that we would come back to some of the aspects that were not explored in full.

I’m so excited for book two, super eager to see how the story plays out between the side characters I came to enjoy so much in this one. If the Cyn City Cyborgs series plays out anything like the Shifters of Kladuu series, I’m guaranteed a wonderfully addictive series.

Bring on book two!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment