Friday 6 April 2018

Review: The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl

The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl is the final book in The Haunting of Sunshine Girl trilogy. After reading and enjoying The Haunting of Sunshine Girl and The Awakening of Sunshine Girl, I was more than willing to dive straight into this final book. It was such a fun little trilogy, one I was able to finish pretty quickly, each book leading to me picking up the next straight away.

Now that I’m finished with the trilogy, I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do. I need more. I may have to head over to YouTube to find out more, as prior to starting this series I knew nothing about the YouTube page. With this book ending in such a way that there is the possibility of more, I may as well fill my head with the YouTube sensation that originally had people jumping into this series, and with a bit of luck there may be more of the books in the future.

In The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl all the things we were introduced to in the prior books were brought about in a wonderful way. Like any good conclusions, this book introduces us to some final new elements and brings us closure for all the questions we’ve had thus far. Picking up where the last book finished, we’re instantly thrown into the thick of things, with events coming together at lightning speed and keeping us intrigued throughout.

You’ll be turning the pages at a rapid pace, desperate to see how each of the details come together. You’ll be sucked even deeper into the lives of the characters, you’ll find out so much more about the world, and you’ll be left feeling perfectly content with how everything came together.

The Sacrifice of Sunshine Girl was a great end to a highly addictive series, a must read for fans.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment