Thursday 2 August 2018

Review: Expectations

Expectations Expectations by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but Lucas is probably my favourite of the Women of the Otherworld men. I have so much fun with him whenever he appears, and I’m always willing to get more of his story. Thus, I was more than happy to dive into Expectations when I realised it was a story giving us some details of his past.

Although Expectations is an extremely short read, it offers the fans of the series that wee bit more that Kelley Armstrong loves to please us with. It gives us more of the past, allows us to see more connections, and guarantees we receive plenty of the characters we love.

Expectations may not be my favourite of the Women of the Otherworld short stories, but it was nice to see a bit more of my favourite male.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment