Wednesday 30 January 2019

Review: Driven

Driven Driven by Suzanne Falter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Driven is the first book in Suzanne Falter’s Oaktown Girls series, and it’s a great start to what promises to be a wonderful series.

Often the first book in a romance series will overwhelm you with side characters, leaving you with countless people you want to see more of, countless stories you wish to see play out, yet such is not the case here. Driven does not overwhelm you with other stories you wish to see played out, but you are left wanting more – in all the best ways, of course. You may not leave this book with an extensive list of stories you wish to read, but you will want more.

From the very start, this one pulls you into the story. There is plenty going on throughout this one, but not enough to overwhelm you. It’s enough to leave you sucked in, unable to put the book down, and such is what happened to me. In fact, I found myself devouring this one in a single sitting. I was in love with the characters and events, desperate for more, and found I finished the book in no time at all.

With a great storyline containing multiple layers, you find yourself curious about numerous things. It’s not just a love story, it’s a life story, ensuring you get to experience a lot throughout the book. With all the emotions and drama of real life, you’ll leave the book feeling a part of the story.

Without a doubt, this was a great start to the series. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next Oaktown Girls book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment