Wednesday 16 January 2019

Review: No Humans Involved

No Humans Involved No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely adore Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld series and am always happy to dive into each book whenever I managed to get my hands on it. With No Humans Involved, however, I admit to mixed feelings before going in. I adore the series, I was interested in seeing where things went, but I wasn’t sure how I felt about our lead. Sure, Jaime has interested me in the other books, but I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from her as a main character.

It turns out, I had no reason to worry. I adored Jaime as a main character, and her story was wonderful. It had all the layers you come to expect from a Kelley Armstrong novel, all the goodness of a Women of the Otherworld book, and had more than enough to keep me entertained throughout. In fact, I enjoyed this one much more than I had anticipated. It wasn’t simply good, it was seriously good.

In fact, I cannot help but hope we get a lot more of our characters from this one in the future books. I enjoyed the development of both Jaime and Jeremy so much, and I really need more of their story. If the truth is to be known, I enjoyed their development so much that they have taken the second place on my couples list for those in this series. I still have a soft spot for Paige and Lucas, but Jeremy alone was almost enough to push this couple into first place.

Without a doubt, this was a brilliant addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment