Monday 21 January 2019

Review: Must Love Coffee

Must Love Coffee Must Love Coffee by Leigh Lennon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is no question in my mind: Must Love Coffee is my favourite Leigh Lennon read.

I’ve read almost all of Leigh Lennon’s books – the only one I have yet to read is The Last Breath, and that is sitting on my Kindle – and have enjoyed them all. As with any author, I’ve enjoyed some books more than others. However, I have not enjoyed any as much as I enjoyed Must Love Coffee. It gripped me good, and from the very first page I was unable to put it down.

I will be honest and say I went in expecting something completely different to the type of story I received. When I read ‘sweet romance’, I think a step above ‘clean romance’. Stories with little to no profanity, and the minimum when it comes to sexual situations. With this, however, ‘sweet’ referred to the way the story played out instead of the type of story we were given. The way things developed between the characters and the events were adorable, hence why I was seeing ‘sweet romance’ in relation to this. I just thought I’d make that known before people dive into this one expecting something vastly different to what they receive.

As I’ve just stated, Must Love Coffee is sweet in relation to the way things develop between the characters. I wasn’t quite sure if I was going to ship them at first, but in no time at all I was feeling all the feels when it came to the characters. I loved them as individuals, I loved them as a couple, I loved the family, and I loved all the little details that came to light throughout.

This may be a quick little read, but it certainly has a lot packed into it. There is plenty to enjoy throughout, plenty of aspects that will leave you wanting more, and by the end you’ll be more than willing to pick up the other books in this series.

Without a doubt, the 425 Madison series kicked off with a great start due to Leigh Lennon, and I cannot wait to see what the rest of the books bring us. Already I’m eager for more – especially when it comes to certain characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment