Saturday 12 January 2019

Review: Nobody's Duke

Nobody's Duke Nobody's Duke by Scarlett Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nobody’s Duke is the first book in Scarlett Scott’s League of Dukes series, and I was eager for this one after enjoying the lead as a side character in Her Deceptive Duke. Note, however, that you do not need to read Her Deceptive Duke to understand Nobody’s Duke. It’s nice to have extra information on him, to see certain things, but it is not a necessary.

Although I did enjoy Nobody’s Duke, I didn’t enjoy it quite as much as I enjoyed Her Deceptive Duke. Her Deceptive Duke had a bit more action in it than Nobody’s Duke, leaving me to feel as though things came together a bit too easily in this one. Despite this, as a whole, I really enjoyed Nobody’s Duke.

With plenty of drama between the two characters, Nobody’s Duke will have you hooked from the very start. You’re sucked into the chemistry between the two characters, you’re left desperate to see how everything comes together, and you cannot put the book down until you see how everything plays out. You become truly invested in their story, there are plenty of things you are desperate to see, and it leaves you more than willing to devour the book.

Without a doubt, this was a great first book in the League of Duke series, and I’m eager for book two!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment