Wednesday 23 January 2019

Review: The Price of Silver

The Price of Silver The Price of Silver by Josie Jaffrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Price of Silver is the second book in Josie Jaffrey’s Solis Invicti series, and it’s even more enjoyable than A Bargain in Silver. With The Price of Silver we’re sucked deeper into the world, and Josie Jaffrey has started to throw in all the twists and turns that will leave you hooked throughout.

Like the first book in the series, The Price of Silver give us a unique story that blends vampires and zombies together to create a concoction that is wonderful in all the best ways. It’s a unique world, one you cannot wait to find out more about, and throughout this second book details of the world start to come to light. We still have plenty of questions by the end of it, but certain elements become clearer and leave you with ideas of where things will go next.

While I enjoyed many elements of this one – the way details came together, the twists thrown in, the way the world opened up, and plenty of other great things – I think my favourite was watching the way the characters grew. I came to enjoy our main character a lot more in this one, but my favourite thing was getting more Cameron. He’s my favourite character in the Sovereign spin-off series, and I adored getting to see more of him throughout this one. I cannot wait to see more development of the characters throughout the series, as this start of their development was wonderful.

With that ending, there’s no doubt I’ll be diving straight into book three for more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment