Tuesday 26 February 2019

Review: Meddle in a Marquess's Affairs

Meddle in a Marquess's Affairs Meddle in a Marquess's Affairs by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tammy Andresen is my go-to author for historical romance, and after adoring Don’t Tell a Duke You Love Him, I was eager for more of the How to Reform a Rake series. I was hooked, despite to see how the stories played out for the other characters, and happily devoured Meddle in a Marquess’s Affairs.

From the start, this one hooked me. It sucked me straight back into the story, straight back into the drama of the series, and I devoured the book in no time at all. Tammy Andresen stories are always quick reads, yet this one felt quicker than usual. Despite this, the book contained all the goodness I expected from the author.

The chemistry between the characters was great, the drama kept you hooked, the overall storyline developed well, and there was plenty to keep you turning the pages throughout. Although I would not label this my favourite Tammy Andresen novel, it was a wonderful little read.

I cannot wait for the third How to Reform a Rake book, as I need to see what comes next. Without a doubt, this series is a lot of fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment