Wednesday 13 February 2019

Review: The Silver Bullet

The Silver Bullet The Silver Bullet by Josie Jaffrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve positively adored the Solis Invicti series, and had high hopes for this final book. I expected a lot of action, with everything coming together in a wonderful way. What I did not expect was the final book in the series to be twist and turns galore. I was of the belief I could not be surprised again, but Josie Jaffrey managed to surprise me once more.

If you have yet to read the prior books in the series, go back and do so now. The Silver Bullet is a wonderful read, but to understand it you need to be up to date with the series. I assure you, every book in this series is wonderful. It’s an addictive series, with so many layers, and you will not regret diving into it.

With the series having so many layers, I went into this one expecting a great conclusion. As I’ve already mentioned, this book does more than just bring things together well. It is a fabulous conclusion to a fabulous series, and a fabulous book within its own rights. From the very start, you’re sucked in, and the book does not let go until you reach the end.

There is plenty of action, plenty of drama, countless twists, and so many goodies you will find yourself unable to put the book down. It hooks you on so many levels, and as soon as you’re finished you’ll find yourself ready to dive into the Sovereign series, because you’re not quite ready to say goodbye to the world you’ve been drawn into.

Josie Jaffrey is a powerful storyteller, and this conclusion to the Solis Invicti series beautifully demonstrates her capabilities.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment