Sunday 19 May 2019

Review: All Our Yesterdays

All Our Yesterdays All Our Yesterdays by Karen Janowsky
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

All Our Yesterdays is the second book in Karen Janowsky’s The Persistence of Memory series, and it was a fun second book. Although I’m still not crazy about the romance between main characters, I really enjoyed the way in which the story developed throughout this one.

With All Our Yesterdays, a lot is added to the series. We get more details about many of the different aspects introduced to us in the first book, we get some answers, things move forward well, and new questions are introduced. As I was desperate to see how things came together, I powered my way through this second book in search of answers.

In fact, this one took us in some unexpected directions. There were things introduced throughout this book I had not expected, and I loved this. It made it action-packed and kept me reading. I’m certainly hoping for more of this in the final book.

Overall, All Our Yesterdays was an enjoyable second book and I cannot wait to see what the final book brings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment