Wednesday 22 May 2019

Review: Choose Me

Choose Me Choose Me by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

R.C. Boldt has a way of sucking you into her work and Choose Me is a perfect example of how her stories grip you from the start to the end. Without a doubt, Choose Me is another fabulous read from R.C. Boldt.

From the very first page, I was sucked into this story. As soon as I started reading, I found I could not put the book down. I was lost, gone, hooked, and the rest of the world ceased to exist. I had to devour the story, and I did so in no time at all. I was in love with the characters and events, desperate to see how everything came together, and happily lost myself to all that played out.

It’s a story filled with plenty, one that hooks you on multiple levels. The friendship and the love, the drama and the unknowns, the questions and the answers; even when things play out the way you expect them to, you find yourself in love with reading the specifics and finally seeing how the characters response.

It’s a beautiful story in the way only R.C. Boldt can make a story beautiful, and I cannot recommend this one enough. I loved it, I was touched by it, and I’ll be thinking about this one for a long time to come.

Without a doubt, R.C. Boldt has given us another winner.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment