Wednesday 1 May 2019

Review: Kiss Me Tonight

Kiss Me Tonight Kiss Me Tonight by Maria Luis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hold Me Today, the first book in the Put A Ring On It series, was a wonderful read. I was left desperate for the second book, desperate for more of a certain character, and happily jumped into book two the moment I managed to get my hands on it. Kiss Me Tonight, the second book in the Put A Ring On It series, is another winner from Maria Luis. I’ve been left desperate again, in need of the answers to how the third story plays out, and will devour book three the moment I get my hands on it. All in all, Love Me Tomorrow cannot come soon enough.

With how much I loved book one, with how desperate I was for this book, it should come as no surprise to know I devoured this one. Once I started reading, I could not stop. I was hooked, addicted, and could not get enough.

I confess, at the start I was a wee bit tentative. Although the story was fun and I enjoyed the characters, I was not as lost to their chemistry as I was to the chemistry in book one. However, the story had plenty of other things to keep me gripped, and I was happy to continue reading. The more I read, the deeper in I was sucked. The more I was sucked in, the more in love with the chemistry I found myself. It may not have hit me from the very start, but it developed throughout the book and had me hooked by the end.

In fact, there were plenty of times when I was wearing a stupid smile on my face. There was more than just a great romance with this story, and all the different elements hooked me. Without a doubt, it’s a great second book in the Put A Ring On It series.

If you enjoyed book one, you need to give this one a read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment