Thursday 2 May 2019

Review: Rogue Scot

Rogue Scot Rogue Scot by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rogue Scot is the fourth book in Tammy Andresen’s Brethren of Stone series, and another fun read for fans of the author. This one is an even quicker read than the prior books, but it is still an enjoyable read.

As with all Tammy Andresen books, this was quick and enjoyable, with plenty packed into the story. We have great characters with great chemistry, we have some drama, and we have more of the characters from the prior books we enjoyed so much. In truth, this was not my favourite book in the series – it’s more of a three-point-five-star read than the four-star rating I gave it – but it was a lot of fun.

It was also an unexpected read with the promise of another book. A part of me is questioning whether it works with the timeline we have been given, with the information we’ve received in other books, but as these are guilty pleasure reads I’m willing to overlook it. After all, I’m super curious to see how the final book plays out after this one.

Overall, another fun Tammy Andresen read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment