Wednesday 12 June 2019

Review: Back For More

Back For More Back For More by Sylvia Kane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Back For More is the seventh book in the 425 Madison series, and like the prior books this one works perfectly fine as a standalone story. Each book offers something different, and it’s a great way to find new authors whilst following the same locations. There are some cameos throughout the series, but it’s never to the point where it interferes with the story.

I’m going to be honest and say I had mixed feelings towards this one. Although it was a quick story that kept me turning the pages, I felt it was lacking. There were plenty of things introduced, and I feel like most of these things were dealt with far too easily or never dealt with in full. From all the things introduced, I expected a lot more to come from this one.

I confess, there was a point where I did consider giving a three-star rating, but in the end I’d been expecting that little bit more. Overall, I fear this is just one of those cases where the story didn’t quite work for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment